I can guarantee you one thing, for you to achieve the objective of your work, it needs to start with a verb at infinity (calm down, I'll explain what that means).
Verbs to use in the OBJECTIVE of your work
Infinitive verbs are verbs ending in AR, ER, IR. That is, your objective needs to start with a verb ending in AR, ER, or IR.
Let's go to examples you can use?
You can choose one from this list to make your own, a ready-made goal would look like this:
REVEAL THE KNOWLEDGE OF SMALL ENTREPRENEURS ABOUT....
DEVELOP A SERVICE PROTOCOL FOR....
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I am a Nurse, specialized in Family Health and with experience in teaching. I currently live in the city of Natal, in Rio Grande do Norte, but I come from the interior of Ceara. I undertake and own @pesquiseiconsultoria, I help students in the world of scientific research, making it easier to write tcc, monographs, theses... and to be able to publish their work.
- How to detect plagiarism in group and collaborative work?
- How does Plagium compare to other plagiarism detection tools?
- The ethics of plagiarism: why is originality important?
- The limitations of plagiarism detection tools and the importance of manual review
- The importance of originality in academic texts and works